- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided here and must be uploaded in doc format. Abstract submitted in pdf or other formats will not be reviewed.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associate with must be listed using a superscript.
- Papers submitted to the IC-BIOLIS must be original work and not previously published or submitted.
DOWNLOADABLE FORM :